CSR has special expertise in conducting economic surveys, often involving large teams that collect and analyze vast amount of data from all over the Kingdom. The survey jurisdiction is not limited to the main regions but includes remote areas in the Kingdom as well.
Such field surveys are carried out to:
- Analyze particular sectors of the Saudi economy.
- Track such developments as private sector growth.
- Examine business confidence in the Saudi economy.
- Understand the various macro- and micro-economic issues, and indicators.
- Study economic issues such as employment and training requirements with special reference to Saudization.
CSR has conducted several economic studies and prepared various studies based on these surveys, such as:
- Industrial Surveys covering all factories licensed by the Ministry of Industry & Electricity.
- Land Use Survey of Riyadh carried out for the Ar-Riyadh Development Authority in connection with the development of Riyadh's long-term growth strategy.
- Kingdom-wide survey of students, their parents, prospective employers and technical training institutions, conducted for the Manpower council.
- Survey of hi-tech companies for Ministry of Defense & Aviation.