CCFI's Corporate Database is a user-friendly database containing Stock Prices, Balance Sheet and Income Statements for 69 Joint stock companies listed on Saudi Stock Marker. Historical data dates back to 1995 on a quarterly and annual basis. Stock prices are updated on a daily basis. The newly listed company's financials and stock prices are available from the year of listing.
The user can adjust historical data for corporate actions, calculate the formula fields; annualize the data during the course of the year, etc.
The user may also take outputs in the form of predefined reports or export the data to Excel sheets or Metastock for additional computations. There are various predefined reports that enable financial analysts to make any detailed study.
The database also captures all relevant economic and corporate news relevant for each respective company.
Some of the predefined reports and features include:
- Company details such as years of incorporation, issue details, face value, capital, initial and current outstanding shares.
- Corporate profile such as company contact details, auditors, bankers, location and brief history.
- Current and historical company wise corporate and economic news.
- Horizontal sector analysis based on user defined financial parameters.
- Sector wise aggregate financial analysis.
- Cash flow analysis.
- Current and historical Corporate Action for any specified stock.
- Stock price movement with volume and turnover along with its sector and market data.
- Top Gainers and losers.
- Share holding patterns.
- Stock trade details and price movement with their YTD, volume and value traded.
- 2 year Beta calculations
- Predefined Indices and sector wise Indices based on weighted Market Cap.
- User defined Index
For more information contact: