These include individual and corporate consumers' surveys, manufacturer surveys, wholesalers, distributors and retailer surveys. These surveys are conducted to analyze various aspects of the market for different goods & services. The aspects usually include:
Includes various aspects of the new and exiting products such as:
- Introducing a new product in the market.
- Name and brand testing.
- Estimating the total market for a particular product.
- Identifying potential or target market.
- Estimating market share for a particular product and identify major
suppliers of that product.
- Corporate and brand positioning.
- Estimation of market penetration for new product.
Some of the market studies prepared by SCR, that were based on its market surveys, are:
- Market study for polyester textiles carried out for a large Saudi business group.
- Market study on frozen foods to recommend possible product extensions to the largest local manufacturer of frozen foods in KSA.
- Analysis of market for private banking services in Saudi Arabia.
- Market study on medical insurance in Saudi Arabia carried out in connection with possible acquisitions by an investment group.
- Market Study on remote area health care services for setting up achain of main-hospital/clinics.