CSR has special expertise in conducting economic surveys, often involving large survey teams that collect and analyze vast amounts of data from all over the Kingdom. The survey jurisdiction is not limited to the main regions but includes remote areas in the Kingdom as well.
Market Research Survey
These include individual and corporate consumers' surveys, manufacturer surveys, wholesalers, distributors and retailer surveys. These surveys are conducted to analyze various aspects of the market for different goods & services. The aspects usually include:
- Determination of market size.
- Trends in market growth.
- Market segmentation.
- Customer behavior.
- Competition & SWOT analysis.
- Product/service based aspects.
The overall results of the analyses, among other things, lead to:
- Developing marketing strategies for existing or new products or services.
- Supporting product pricing and positioning decisions.
- Techno-economic feasibility studies.