CSE provides e-business consulting for end-to-end solution covering hardware, networking, product license and implementation. For this purpose, CSE has selected Oracle E-Business Applications, as the core product.
CSE is a leading Oracle Applications Implementation partner in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with about thirty (30) consultants for the ERP business. CSE provides applications consulting in all aspects of ERP covering:
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Order Management
- Asset Management
- Business Intelligence
CSE's ability to ingrate third party software with Oracle Applications, our knowledge and experience with local business practices and culture has enabled us to provide Fast and Cost-Effective implementations across a wide range of industries.
Some of our recent assignments:
- Saudi Lighting Company (SLC): Implementation of Finance, Distribution and Manufacturing.
- Dyrup and Ink factories: Implementation on of Finance, Distribution, Manufacturing and Payroll.
- Advance Electronics Company Ltd (AEC): Implementation of Finance, Distribution, Projects, Manufacturing and HRMS.
- Haif Contracting and Trading: Implementation of Finance, Distribution, Projects and Payroll.
- Saudi Mining Company: Implementation of Finance, Purchasing , HRMS. The applications were integrated with MAXIMO.
- Al Bank Al Saudi Al Fransi (BSF) : Implementation of Fixed Assets Management System.
- Saudi Hollandi Bank (SHB): Implementation of HRMS
- SETE Technical Services: Implementation of Finance applications with multiple-reporting currency.
- Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC): Implementation of Financials, Inventory, Item Catalouge and iProcurement.